Sunday, September 1, 2019

COME THROUGH

08/26/2019 - 09/01/2019


One afternoon I woke up and discovered that all of the hair in my left armpit had turned into what can only be described as glass noodles.  I tried to wash it off but the actual hair itself had transformed into clear, squishy noodles!  In a panic, I shaved the armpit clean.
A few days later, it began to grow back.
To my horror, it was growing back as the same glass noodles I had shaved off.
It was like a freaky little play-doh fun factory in my armpit!
What the hell was wrong with me?
Was I rotting from the inside out?
Was I going to die?!
I put some tea tree oil on it and it cleared it right up.

Come to my show in November 
at
Bad Dog Theatre Company.

On Monday 
On Tuesday we sold a loft bed to somebody on Kijiji for $300!
(Hey!  I remembered a Tuesday!)
On Wednesday they came back for the mattress ($50!)
My Wife took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls with her Dad.
(I hate that place)
I had the house to myself and worked like hell on Draft #3 for Blood.
On Thursday I went to my first ever Osteopathy appointment...
I LOVED IT!!!
First relief I've had in MONTHS!
Then I went to my friend Ajahnis' coming out/going away party show 'Come Thru Kweens' at Bad Dog.  I don't like everybody, but I love Ajahnis.
On Friday I got a new job offer =
MORE money & LESS driving!!!
On Saturday we took the kids to the Ontario Science Centre!
On Sunday I went to work...

COME THROUGH


No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTPONAVIRUS 09/03/2020 - 16/03/2020 I was hesitant to continue Blood any further than the first two initial shows. It's a t...