Sunday, November 3, 2019

EXPOSURE

10/14/2019 - 10/20/2019

One time I watched Harold main-line a hundred lot of liquid LSD-25!
Before the needle came out of his arm he said two words:
"The snakes".
He then hopped on top of of my wall unit in one movement and perched up there cooing and periodically nuzzling his beak into his wing like a pigeon for a full hour.
We were unable to solicit a human response from him and all we could do was look on in complete horror. 
After his hour long roost, he "flew" out the window!
I ran outside to catch him but he was gone without a trace like he disappeared into thin air. 
Nobody seen him for days; we looked everywhere.
3 days later, a friend of mine came over and told me he'd seen my Brother up at the Dominion centre and I had better get over there immediately.
I ran all the way there!
I found him standing outside the grocery store hunched over in a hand knitted shall.  His face was contorted into a strange mask.  He didn't seem to recognize me as I approached him.
I grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him to look into my eyes and he finally acknowledged me.
Only he spoke to me in a strange voice; it was that of an elderly Italian woman!
"Joey!  You need a coat, you gonna getta cold, you gonna die of exposure"!
I was stunned, I didn't know what to do.
I tried to entertain his new persona and spoke softly and respectfully.
I tried to convince 'her' to come home with me.
'She' ran away through the parking lot and disappeared again!
3 more days later Harold shows up at my door eating a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone.
It was like he didn't miss a beat.
I asked him if he was ok and if he remembered any of it.
He smiled and said
"Snakes, man".

On Monday I had my first official rehearsal with Blood Director Kate Fenton and it was awesome!  She is SO great, it really got me excited about the performance part of the show.
Then I went to Dynamo's place and he designed the Blood show poster with me from Kayla & Danielle's make-up and photography the day before and it was awesome!  
I'm very happy with how it turned out.
On Tuesday I brought the Jeep to the mechanic and got a bunch of nece$$ary work done on it.
Then I released the Blood poster, it got a great response!
On Wednesday I played with Pepperoni Pizza Cats in our monthly show at The Social Capital Theatre.
Then I crashed at Maggie's so I could be in to work on time on Thursday. 
On Thursday I was in to work on time.
On Friday I took the day off work to take Kenny to the doctor.
Then we drank a bottle of red wine and watched Peaky Fucking Blinders!
On Saturday I did my very last shift at work! 
On Sunday I spent the whole day with my girls.
(and rehearsed BLOOD like crazy!)

EXPOSURE



No comments:

Post a Comment

POSTPONAVIRUS 09/03/2020 - 16/03/2020 I was hesitant to continue Blood any further than the first two initial shows. It's a t...